Zucchini walnut chocolate chip bread
Inspired by our new bread maker, we decided to make zucchini bread. This is our first real attempt with our bread maker and we adapted this heavily from the Cuisinart Breadmaker recipe manual, we increased the amount of zucchini and substituted chocolate chips/shavings for the raisins. Enjoy!
Zucchini walnut chocolate chip bread Recipe
Published: June 1, 2012
- Yield: 1 loaf
Inspired by our new bread maker, we decided to make zucchini bread. This is our first real attempt with our bread maker and we …
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups zucchini shredded
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour unbleached
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients, in order listed, in the bread pan and secure the pan in the bread maker.
- Press menu button to select the Cake/Quick Bread program.
- Press Start/Stop to mix and bake.
- While the batter is mixing, scrape the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula to fully incorporate ingredients.
- When the bread maker indicates with three short beeps, carefully remove the kneading paddle.
- When cycle is complete, remove from bread pan and place on wire rack to cool completely for best slicing results.